All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. All payments are non-refundable.
Please refer to the Terms of Service Page for more information on sizing and any other questions.
Sale Terms & Conditions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. There will be no price matching if the product has been purchased before. Alterations will not be provided on sale items. The sale is online only at www.ecboutique.ca; offer not valid in store. Limited quantities available. Products will be shipped according to the shipping date timeline indicating in each product description.
Please refer to the size chart and measurement guide for more information on sizing. ecBoutique is happy to provide guidance with measurements and selecting sizes but the final decision is ultimately yours. Alterations may be required at an additional cost to obtain your ideal fit or design. With the exception of having specified alterations included in your most updated invoice. We refer you to third party tailors so be sure to inquire about their up to date policies.
- By submitting a payment you agree to the following information provided in these following pages Shipping Info, Refund Policy, Terms of Service, Sizing Guide and FAQs .
- If the customer is planning on losing weight, pregnant or have health conditions that causes changes in weight, they must notify ecBoutique before ordering.
- The gowns are handmade, not mass-produced, slight variations are expected and a few centimetres in sizing.
- There may be shade variations in color choices due to computer monitor differences and availability in fabric required.
- No changes can be made once the order is submitted, unless specified in a written format by ecBoutique.
- Late payments are subject to late fees.
- If any information requested by ecBoutique is not provided in the time frame requested, it will reflect the timeline of your order and may require a rush fee.
- Price quote(s) received for the item(s), will expire if payment and/or required information are not provided on time.
- For orders that consists of multiple items that are ordered on behalf of a group, the person finalizing the order details and payment will be the main point of contact for the order to avoid any misunderstanding(ex: bride ordering for bridesmaids).
ALL ORDERS: We reserve the right to cancel any orders.
No party shall be liable or responsible to the other party, nor be deemed to have defaulted under or breached this Agreement, for any failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any term of this Agreement (except for any obligations to make payments to the other party hereunder), when and to the extent, such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts beyond the impacted party’s (“Impacted Party”) control, including, but not limited to, the following force majeure events (“Force Majeure Events”): (a) acts of God; (b) a natural disaster (fires, explosions, earthquakes, hurricane, flooding, storms, explosions, infestations), epidemic, or pandemic; (c) war, invasion, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest; (d) government order or law; (e) actions, embargoes or blockades in effect on or after the date of this Agreement; (f) action by any governmental authority; (g) national or regional emergency; (h) strikes, labor stoppages or slowdowns or other industrial disturbances; and (i) shortage of adequate power or transportation facilities. The Impacted Party shall give Notice within 15 days of the Force Majeure Event to the other party, stating the period of time the occurrence is expected to continue. The Impacted Party shall use diligent efforts to end the failure or delay and ensure the effects of such Force Majeure Event are minimized. The Impacted Party shall resume the performance of its obligations as soon as reasonably practicable after the removal of the cause. In the event that the Impacted Party’s failure or delay remains uncured for a period of 30 days following Notice given by it, the other party may thereafter terminate this Agreement upon notice.
View the FAQs page on www.ecboutique.ca or contact ecBoutique at email@example.com for more information.
Please contact ecBoutique for a copy of the Policy / Contract Form.