RETURNS & REFUNDS
All sales are final. Deposit and payments are non-refundable.
Please refer to the measurement chart for more information on sizing. If a measurement chart is not available for the design you are interested in please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The ecBoutique team can provide guidance and suggestions regarding sizing, but the final decision is yours. We do not guarantee a perfect fit or perfect sizing for standard or custom sizing. If you wish to have the best fit we recommend considering alterations. Dresses with a lace up closure are adjustable so you may have more leeway with those designs as compared to a zipper closure.
Any concerns or issues must be expressed within 7 days of receiving the dress. All deposits and payments are non-refundable. A credit may be issued at our direction which will have an expiry date. Make sure to do your homework, try on dresses similar in shape to what you order. Our team will assist you with recommendations based on our experiences but the decision is ultimately yours. If there is something physically wrong with your gown please contact us to resolve the issue. If your event date changes or you plan to change it, it is your responsibility to consult with us if it is possible to still have your order on time. If your event is canceled the full amount for the dress is still due as agreed upon in invoicing outlined.
There will be no price matching if the product has been purchased before. The sale is online only at www.ecboutique.ca; offer not guranteed in store. Limited quantities available. Products will be shipped according to the shipping date timeline indicating in each product description.
No party shall be liable or responsible to the other party, nor be deemed to have defaulted under or breached this Agreement, for any failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any term of this Agreement (except for any obligations to make payments to the other party hereunder), when and to the extent, such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts beyond the impacted party’s (“Impacted Party”) control, including, but not limited to, the following force majeure events (“Force Majeure Events”): (a) acts of God; (b) a natural disaster (fires, explosions, earthquakes, hurricane, flooding, storms, explosions, infestations), epidemic, or pandemic; (c) war, invasion, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest; (d) government order or law; (e) actions, embargoes or blockades in effect on or after the date of this Agreement; (f) action by any governmental authority; (g) national or regional emergency; (h) strikes, labor stoppages or slowdowns or other industrial disturbances; and (i) shortage of adequate power or transportation facilities. The Impacted Party shall give Notice within 15 days of the Force Majeure Event to the other party, stating the period of time the occurrence is expected to continue. The Impacted Party shall use diligent efforts to end the failure or delay and ensure the effects of such Force Majeure Event are minimized. The Impacted Party shall resume the performance of its obligations as soon as reasonably practicable after the removal of the cause. In the event that the Impacted Party’s failure or delay remains uncured for a period of 30 days following Notice given by it, the other party may thereafter terminate this Agreement upon notice.
You are in agreement with the price quote(s) received for my item(s), which expires if payment and/or measurements are not provided on time. Once you pay a deposit for this amount agreed you understand that you am responsible for paying the entire amount due.
You must agree to the following before ordering:
- By submitting payment I agree to all shop policies available at the studio and online.
- I understand that each dress is custom sizing does not guarantee a perfect fit. ecboutique selects a standard size and then changes some measurements to hopefully have a better fit than a standard size.
- I understand if I am measured by myself or by ecboutique that I am responsible for seeing if the measurement noted down is correct.
- I understand if I am planing on losing weight, pregnant or have health conditions that causes changes in weigh, that I will notify ecBoutique before ordering. ecBoutique will advise what your best options are but the decision on sizing is ultimately mine.
- The gowns are handmade, not mass-produced, slight variations are expected and a few centimetres in sizing.
- If I do not provide a signed copy of the contract, my payment is my formal agreement to the contract.
- If the contract is breached/canceled, I acknowledge and understand that I cannot receive a refund for my deposit or any payments as this money goes toward fabrics, supplies, materials and pattern making and I have no claim to them.
- I understand that no design or sketch services will be provided to me until my payment or an initial deposit has been placed.
- For custom orders, I agree to have my full balance paid in full by the requested date or couriered including courier fee.
- I understand that the average dress takes 3 months to produce after finalizing design and fabric options (unless a rush fee has been paid)
- I understand that there may be shade variations in color choices due to computer monitor differences and availability in fabric required
- I understand that my dress is a custom and/or pre-order and cannot be returned under any circumstances.
- I understand that all measurements must be provided by the date ecBoutique requests it by.
- I understand that my deposit secures my spot on the creation schedule and the date of completion is determined by ecBoutique
- I understand that sketch/editing services will only be provided for custom design dresses, but I am not entitled to sketches if I have requested minor changes to an already existing design.
- I understand and agree that I may need alterations to my dress in order to get the exact look/fit that I want to achieve and that all alterations are MY responsibility after the dress has been taken from ecBoutique premises. With the exception of having alterations included for fit in a written form. I understand alterations included in my order do not include bustles or any design change.
- I understand that the final photos are a privilege and not a requirement.
- I understand that ecBoutique has the rights of ownership to the photos taken in the ecBoutique studio and by signing this you are giving consent for ecBoutique to publish the photos on any ecBoutique social media platform.
- I understand that I may need a petticoat added to my dress in order to achieve fullness if my dress is a very full dress at an additional cost.
- I understand that I cannot change my measurements, design, or fabric once my pattern has been started.
- I understand that I cannot change my design or fabric once the deposit has been paid and design has been confirmed after 24 hours.
- I understand that if I cannot or will not pay my remaining balance within 1 week of payment due date that I forfeit my dress and deposit as the deposit has gone toward the cost of my materials.
- I understand that I must provide the following before my dress will be started: Correct Courier Address, Wedding Date, Contact Number, and Measurements – all this info will be part of the contract packet or email.
- Any information requested in order to successfully complete my dress not provided in a timely manner reflects the timeline of my dress completion and is MY fault if not provided.
- I agree to the shipping and return policies.
- I am aware I can view the FAQs page on www.ecboutique.ca or contact ecBoutique at email@example.com for more information
I understand and agree with all terms stated in this Contract/Policy Form
Please contact ecBoutique for a copy of the Policy / Contract Form.